“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Feel the Heat

I can't believe how cold it is here in Melbourne at the moment. I know that its winter, but seriously its really not what you expect when thinking of Australia. Oh for an open fire or a wood burner right now.

Yesterday I decided to not venture out of the house. The rain was pouring and it was blowing a hoolie, so I decided to reorganise my photo's instead. It was whilst browsing that heat started to radiate from the page. So I thought I'd share some with you.

After all this blog is supposed to be about travel and the globe so here's some pics from our trip to the Inland Sea in Qatar.....feel that heat?
Yes, those are our tyre tracks.....

I feel so much cosier already - how about you?


No exactly like the donkey rides on the beach...


I think the three wise men might have stopped off for a coffee?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...