“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Work in Progress (4)

I thought I'd just let you know the latest....after finally finishing painting the 10 drawers yesterday, my son walked past and took a sharp intake of breath whilst shaking his head. Then he proceeded to give me the good news...."they're going to need another coat". Just what I wanted to hear, although I knew he was right. Then they'll need the final varnish on to protect them. This could take me well into the new year at this rate. It feels a little like I imagine the Sydney Harbour Bridge....once you get to the end its time to start all over again!

{Photograph from Google Image http://www.google.co.uk/images}

As you can see Muffin wasn't impressed either.
Watching paint dry isn't one of her favourite past times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...