“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Sunday 29 May 2011

Masterchef

We've always loved the kitchen we have here at the moment - so much so that my OH called it 'a joyous kitchen' much to mine and my children's amusement. When he started to dabble and help with prep I knew it was a special kitchen. I'm just hoping that the next kitchen is as joyful....
After the last series of Masterchef, my son bought Dad a fitting apron for his BBQ's and KP duties....

He decided to try the Veal Osso Bucco from Friday nights episode....here's the recipe and link to the Masterchef website for anyone wishing to see or try it out.

Veal osso bucco with cannellini beans

and here's the latest contestant to enter the competition.....


Thankfully he's good at the cleaning duties too...which is just as well really.

 T'Dah dah....

 
This picture is taken from the Masterchef website because quite frankly by the time we came to actually eat the meal, it was rather late in the evening and I forgot to take the photo's of the finished product.
It was delicious and well worth the wait....plus my OH now thinks he's through to the next round!
Bring it on I say....

1 comment:

  1. I've had a quick peep...my house move is planned for tomorrow, so not a lot of time, but it looks great. I remember all those little chef starlets. They were amazing. I was in awe of them. I just wish I'd have started my cooking at that age.
    I wrote a little about them last year.... http://neesienatters.blogspot.com/2010/07/masterchef-madness.html
    I'll revisit you when I've a little more time.
    Thanks for your comment...its always great to hear from readers.

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...