“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Saturday 31 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL MY READERS...

I would like to wish everyone a fun and festive New Year filled with family and good friends, peace, contentment, new goals and achievements, good health, adventure, a sense of fun and excitement, some moments of reflection, and an abundance of kindness, joy and happiness ...enough to last the whole year through!
I really appreciate you popping by and taking the time to read my blog...It means such a lot to me.
I love to see all the locations across the globe and maybe soon you'll join me for a natter.
I hope you'll continue to visit in 2012!

5 comments:

  1. The Sydney fireworks were amazing!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Karen
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing night all round Karen.
    I hope you have a good one too! Cheers ;D
    HAPPY 2012! XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! Hope 2012 brings many blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best to you and yours for 2012 Nessie! I hope it's a wonderful year for you and the family. Enjoy your beautiful summer weather...you'll be right in the heat of it about now. Keep cool!
    Maura :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Maura for your kind wishes,
    You're right about our weather...I'm just about to post the details...we're in the middle of 40 degrees Celsius!
    Would you like a little warmth sending your way?

    I hope 2012 is the best year yet for you, all your family and readers.
    Keep cosy ;D

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...