“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Kriss Kringle Kindle

I should have started off this years blog with my exciting news....

I'm now the proud owner of a kindle! Thanks to my very generous daughter.

I've been wanting one for quite a while, but held back because like her, we both love the physicality of books. But I have to say I'm really finding it fascinating. It's so exciting.....
I've been able to sample books, before purchasing, which is a brilliant marketing tool, but it works for me too, and its so user friendly.
I chose a book and hit the button and within a minute up it popped on my kindle.
Wow...it was impressive!

If your a book fanatic and love to read then I can recommend you give it a try.

My favourite author at the moment is Ken Follett. I adored his 'Pillars of the Earth' and 'World without End' and am about to start 'Fall of Giants'.


If you have any book recommendations then I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...