“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 6 June 2011

Cooking Free Zone

Well what a weekend that was.....
I know I haven't managed to do any baking lately, but I haven't even had to cook anything either, since last Thursday! What a luxury.
What could be better than eating out with friends every night. I could get used to this, so much so that its come as quite a surprise tonight, that I've got to conjure up some culinary delight. Hmmm...(searching the fridge/freezer for inspiration)

I've been both online and on the phone for most of today, trying to organise in advance, the disconnection and reconnection's of all our services, before the big moving day. What joy....
You need the patience of a saint to accomplish this procedure, but after some yoga deep breathing exercises, copious cups of tea, and thankfully having a phone, I can use whilst walking around the house, I think I'm getting somewhere.
It was a beautiful day yet again, so I thought I deserved a little fresh air after all my trying tasks, so I began to rake up the millions of oak tree leaves. I didn't actually realise how many were lying there, until I nearly lost Muffin. She was virtually buried at one stage. Well, she will insist on being in the thick of things and poking her nose in....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...