“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Sunday 20 May 2018

My Sunday Photo... Peepo

Peepo...
This is cheeky Winnie, hiding in the flower border. 
She was just checking if I had any treats before blowing her cover! 
I never knew that chickens had such different characteristics and personalities.
There's never a dull moment.
I also couldn't resist showing you this gorgeous bumble bee.
I saw him on the ground (I've read that if you see a bee on the ground, it's probably in need of help) 
I put some water near him and then lifted him only my strawberry flowers. 
At first, he didn't do well... and virtually fell off the flower, but slowly as I transferred him from flower to flower he improved.
Finally, he flew off... hopefully home.

I've also taken 11 (what I think are drones) out of our house over the last few days.
That's what happens when you leave the door to the garden open.
I just hope that they haven't settled in here somewhere.
My hubby wants to start beekeeping at some stage... but I think I'm already doing my bit!
Have fun this Sunday.
Apologies if I never visited you last week. 
I'll try to do better this coming week.
I'm linking up with Photalife with My Sunday Photo as usual.

12 comments:

  1. That bee looks gorgeous, good that you helped him to fly back home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the garden is alive with nature, I love the peeka picture

    Have a good Sunday and thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful you were able to help the poor bumble. I hope he'll be okay. And what fun chicks that play hide n seek! :) do you not have screen doors to keep the outside critters outside? Maybe that's just a US thing. Have a wonderful week. We are in for another wet n soggy one. I don't mind so long as it doesn't turn into the 'H' word...(hurricane).
    I'm off to see if I can hold a sea sponge to paint. Being handicapped is quite the adventure! Toodles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bumble bee, though the beeay eye of your chicken is my favourite, so much character in that look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is that peeking from that plant - she says "can you see me?"
    Those Bee pictures are out of this world good!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    Amazing photographs ... glad you helped him ok.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww well done on helping the bee. I hope he made it home! The Winnie pic really had me smiling 😄

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Girl!! Save the BEES! He's a lovely specimen, and is right in there with your fluffy butt friday pics. I swear, he looks soft enough to pet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful bee picture. That sweet little chicken pic made me laugh out loud. From the thumbnail I thought it was a peacock butterfly! :D #sundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to look a few times to see who was hiding there! Brilliant capture! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw so sweet, that little eye peeking out. They each have their own very distinct personalities don't they - that's what makes keeping chooks so much fun, and then they give us eggs on top of that - bonus ;D) xx
    Love that you saved the bee, guess it was a bit winded and then worn out, they work so hard don't they!
    A lovely post Neesie... cheers :D) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'v had to save a few bees to the last few days since having the door open in the nice weather. i hate finding them dead so try to save the ones i do find :)

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...