“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Thursday 2 September 2010

Meet the new neighbours...

What a treat to see the new kids on the block. I had my hands full on this mornings walk with Muffin's lead, poopy bag (come on Boroondarra council - we need more bins), camera and generally everything but the kitchen sink.
The sun was shining and after yesterdays downpour it was just perfect to give the nursery an airing....

Muffin thought I was having a funny turn as we went stealth-like into the undergrowth. I know its not the best thing for a wildlife shot to have your dog with you but she's getting used to my antic's now and just sits patiently waiting for me to move on.
We were rewarded for our patience though as they began to stretch their legs....as you can see Dad knows we're there

They are five little feather balls....

Yep, we're behind the tree....

But then the warning went up and off they waddled....home to safety.
That's enough for one day

So apologies to anyone walking this morning if you happened to see a very dodgy sight - a suspicious woman hiding in the undergrowth - well now you know why....
Enjoy that sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...