“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Updates

Whilst on our walk this morning, Muffin and I passed one of the trees I planted back in September 2010. http://neesienatters.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post_19.html I planted lots of grasses and trees on that particular Sunday morning as part of the Volunteer Community Planting scheme, and promised fellow volunteers that I'd keep an eye on them all.
As you can see this particular one has come on great over the last year.

If you were part of the gang that day then you may like to see its progress.

Which then got me thinking about other updates that may be of interest
(I really need an excuse to stop looking at properties online)
So here's a few updates...
At some stage I'd like to get back to some baking, whilst I still have this great kitchen to hand. I have a recipe for some Easter scones that taste just like hot cross buns - yummy and so simple.
Anyway, I suppose I've had a break so its time I got back to the house search.
If I've missed an update on something you have read previously and would like to know what's happened since then, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...