“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Saturday 14 April 2018

My Sunday Photo.... Sunset

It's been quite some time since we have seen a sunset.
Today was a fantastic spring day, with a cacophony of birdsong and warm sunshine... just delightful.

To top it all off we were then privileged to see this beautiful sunset.
I have to admit that I never grow tired of looking at this view.
Pure magic!

Let's hope tomorrow is just as good... or is that asking too much?
Whatever... have a great Sunday.
I'm linking up with My Sunday Photo over at Photalife
Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you again soon.

12 comments:

  1. Stunning sunset .... here’s to lots more sunny days! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do hope so Catherine... it seems that we've been waiting for spring for so long. Enjoy your Sunday :D

      Delete
  2. I don't think anyone could ever grow tired of a sunset like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been quite some time since we've seen a sunset here. It's been mostly grey, damp and misty recently. It was a welcome sight after a glorious day. Have a great Sunday :D

      Delete
  3. Oh these are simply beautiful, I love the first real sun of spring. We had it too today but I think we have rain coming in over night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a gorgeous sunset and it looks like you got a really nice dry evening for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pure magic. Beautifully captured. #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sunset, and yes, you just have to reach for the camera when the sun is that glorious. Some beautiful captures there. #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice :D

    the sunsets this time of year are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't blame you - I would not get tired of that view either!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing. What wonderful photos. I just love sunsets and would never tired of that view xx

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...