“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Thursday 17 March 2011

Melbourne from above...

What a view.... Melbourne from above...










I have been wanting to take photo's from my 'OH' office window since we arrived in Melbourne.


And finally I made it. Well, with the aid of a very fast lift....right to the 39th floor!


These photo's were taken behind glass obviously although when I mentioned could I open a window for the shoot - the look I got was priceless.....I was joking!




I have to admit I did feel a little woozey looking straight down.

You can hardly make out the little ants down there....all busy going about their business


I just wonder how do the office staff stay focused when there's a view like this?
Heaven help the boring presentation when your up against this kind of distraction.
Not that that is the case with my 'OH' - I know they are all riveted to his every word ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...