“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Thursday 14 July 2011

Weekend Shinannakins....

Muffin should be getting a little excited around now, but she actually doesn't know yet that she's going to spend the weekend with Zac.
Its a surprise! I've just started to round up some of her things and realise what a lot of stuff she needs, even for a few days. There's also her bed, coat and ball to include with this pile.


And here's my packing.....hmmm....you can see who has priority here.
By the way, I'm not staying with Zac - I'm heading off to New Zealand  : o)

I really do need to get on, so only a brief post today. I'll tell you all about the weekend soon.
Whatever you get up over the weekend....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...