“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Thursday 7 July 2011

Lush Lavender

I'm so pleased to have an abundant amount of Lavender flourishing in the garden. The colour and fragrance are amazing. Lavender is a member of the mint family and is close to rosemary, sage, and thyme. Although it is best used with fennel, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, and savory, I'm keen to try a recipe for Lavender Creme Brulee. Creme Brulee is one of my OH's favourites......I'm not sure when or how long it might be before I have time to do it, but its on the plan.


But before I get to baking etc, I must try and locate my camera lead, which has mysteriously gone into hibernation along with a phone charger, and Muffin's 6 month flea treatment pack to name but a few...I don't think they're necessarily together, but there again, who knows? I certainly don't....
These items have been unpacked, but they've just disappeared! They've obviously been put in a very safe place.
Thankfully, I took this photo last weekend when I had the camera leads and the weather was much better than today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...