“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 7 November 2016

Seeing Double... A Rainbow

There is one word that is guaranteed to get me running and everyone in my household knows it.
No, it's not fire or help (although obviously I wouldn't ignore either one of those) but 'rainbow' gets my immediate attention !!!
I run whilst grabbing my phone and camera and dash outside to capture their magic. 
Heaven help anyone that is standing in my way... I'm like an American Football Wing Back with intent!
Everyone knows that if the word goes out... 'rainbow'... then get out of my way!
Here's one such rainbow that I managed to capture on Sunday morning.
It seems to be the season for rainbows... they're giving me quite a work out with their numerous appearances.
I'm hoping that one of these days I will actually find the pot of gold, but it seems to be very illusive at the moment!
I'm going to link up with 
There are some fabulous Autumnal photographs over there if you'd like to take a look.

Have a wonderful week.

10 comments:

  1. I love rainbows too. I've seen some fabulous ones recently, but haven't been able to photograph them as I've been driving down country lanes...every flipping time. Loving this double rainbow, it's fabulous #MMBC x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lisa, I know just what you mean... It can be so frustrating to see something really worthy of photographing, but not being able to capture it for whatever reason. It's happened to me so many times too.
      I'm glad I was able to capture this rainbow for you :D

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning and you weren't even smokin the wacky tabacki...lol... Wonderful photo...postcard worthy!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... well I've no idea what you mean by 'wacky tabacki' Giggles ;D
      Thanks for such a wonderful comment about postcard worthy.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photo! I love rainbows, especially when it's a rare double one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I've been told by 'an expert' that there is always two when you see a rainbow it's just that the second one isn't always visible to us. There's been lots of rainbows here recently, which has been brilliant.

      Delete
  4. Rainbows always lift the spirits. Beautiful capture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just Rita, and we've had quite a few over the last few weeks. It seems to be rainbow season here.

      Delete
  5. Oh what a beautiful rainbow! Marvelous!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/11/a-dream-of-lifetime.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Neesie, I bet there's an app to map where the pot of gold is! The grey sky in your photo really highlights the colours in the rainbows. I bet it looked quite spectacular 'in the flesh'.

    Thank you for linking up to the #MMBC.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...