“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 28 July 2017

Paint Party Friday...wip

Diddledeedee....diddledeedee...
That's me once again trying to cram in far too much into each day!
I have all good intentions of showing complete artwork here every Friday, but it seems I'm always sharing wip's.
As you can see our kitchen table is getting a little crowded, especially on rainy days.
I'm thinking that it's time I took back my studio desk.
So here's a little more on the cacti and succulents that I saw whilst visiting the botanical hot house recently.
As much as I hate to show work that isn't completed... at least it shows the process.
This photo was taken on a very wet grey (dreich) day.
Thankfully today has dawned with blue sky, sunshine and white fluffy clouds.
I'm off to Edinburgh to stay for a long weekend with my daughter.
Who knows we may just have a PJ and Paints weekend? 

I must dash places to go and people to see...
I'm linking into the Paint Party Friday as usual.
Please pop along if you'd like to see lots more art from all over the globe.
I apologise if I haven't visited you yet, but I will try to during the next week.
Happy Friday Everyone 
😊

14 comments:

  1. I love what you have done so far... don't worry if you don't get done by Friday. There is always Saturday and Sunday and so on. Just enjoy what you are doing when you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very true Latane, I've read somewhere that it's not necessarily about the end product...it's more about the journey!
      Have a great weekend

      Delete
  2. Lovey art. Enjoy your weekend with your daughter, relax and have BIG fun, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie, I'm having a lovely girlie time doing all that we like to do. Hugs back to you :D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cacti WIP...enjoy your weekend with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the Botanical Gardens ... Succulents are my favs so this is a perfect picture. Hope you have a wonderful time with your daughter and paint, paint, paint away :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, your cacti painting is wonderful. Have a great time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely ever use my kitchen table for eating ironically, it usually becomes a lot like yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh love your succulents-the details are super and those greens so vibrant! Enjoy the weekend with your daughter-paint and pjs- I like that idea:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes take the studio back!!! How do you like hose paints?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...lovely work...it's going to be beautiful once it's finished...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good, Nessie. Enjoy your visit. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. WIP is always fun to see, I should do that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always lovely wip... hope you had a stellar time with your daughter!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...