“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Sunday 13 May 2018

My Sunday Photo... Flower and Fauna

I can't believe it's Sunday already! 
Does anyone else have to consult the calendar or phone to check what day it is?
I've just snapped a few new arrivals into the garden this week.
It's been a very misty morning and we've had quite a good downpour. 
The first for a good few weeks... so I mustn't complain and I'm sure the plants are happier for it.
 The raspberry canes are sprouting. 
We'll hopefully be tasting our first raspberries soon.
Here's a little sunshine or as near as we will get today by the look of it.
A gorgeous tulip
I hope you have a great Sunday.
I'll linking up as usual with My Sunday Photo
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, everything looks so fresh and green after a downpour. Love the little pool of water in the center of the top leaf.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Neesie, how fresh and bright your garden is looking.
    It must be exciting waiting for the raspberries to appear, they look like they're bursting with vitality.
    We too received some long awaited rain, and it's glorious! The whole garden has come alive once more.
    Beaut to catch up, cheers! :D) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore raspberries, homegrown are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do! Raises hand.
    Beautiful plants...goodies to come. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see greens and colour, so glad Spring is in full bloom

    Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. things are really starting to come to life around here too, mostly flowers tho and the hostas, so lots of green in the back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photos!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...