“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 30 July 2010

The sights you see....

Whilst out walking this morning with Muffin I saw three incredible sights each on a different level. The first was beautiful. The second kind of weird and the last just plain gruesome.

The first...


One beautiful pink blossom flower opened with such faith and exuberance that spring is about to arrive. I do hope it isn’t disappointed.

Secondly, and this was rather odd...

I thought it might have been someone's macabre sick idea of a joke. I wasn’t sure if in fact it was real at first (well actually if I’m truthful I’m still not sure). Is it some weirdo’s joke or is it doing some specific job for the waterways like scaring yabbies, carp or turtles or just the local residents?!

I must admit I had to look twice and then yet again to check. Any ideas anyone?

Similarly that is what happened on my third sighting. This one caught me unawares and like a car crash, or a train wreck, I couldn’t drag my eyes away... What is it about human nature that makes us do that?!

A kookaburra having breakfast – rather him than me. He certainly put me off mine.

Vegetarians look away.....


Then to make matters worse I focused on it through the lens! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...