“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 13 August 2010

Muffin and Zac are offically 'an item'

The new love in Muffin's life.....introducing Zac.
Trust me they are a very happy couple although Muffy is looking decidedly pensive here.



Relaxing watching a movie at Zac's pad



Whispering sweet nothings into his ear...



Although I've given her the birds and the bee's lecture as you can see all that's forgotten. He's already made his way into her bed!



What can you do? Obviously I was wasting my breath....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...