“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Sunday 3 July 2011

House Move 11 (Part 11)

Wow....I feel like I've been hit by a truck, but we're in....the new house that is. I can't believe I didn't get to tell you that I was actually on my way and here we are nearly a week later. Sorry I never warned you, but things went a little crazy. I'm just noting the title of this blog, which highlights the 11th house and this particular blog is Part 11. This must be a good omen for the new house because 11 is one of our lucky numbers!

I haven't got a lot of time tonight, so I'll just let you see some images of the new place, until I can get back to you.
This photo below was taken on our first night - what a spectacular sky. I think they'll be many more in this new place.


And look what I've got....can't wait to see what comes up and to restock the patch.

I'm a little nervous trying out our new oven for the first time tonight....wish me luck
Why its the first time tonight by the way, is because I have wonderful friends, who came baring gifts of beautifully cooked meals to keep us going - how special is that!

The rosemary by the way was from the herb patch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...