“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 15 October 2010

The Finders Keepers Craft Market

Here we are at the weekend again. ...I can't believe that its come around so quickly.
It has been such a busy week that I never got to post about my trip to the Finders Keepers Market held last weekend in Melbourne's Dockland.

The Finders Keepers Markets are a bi-annual event that showcases the work of emerging designers and artists from all around Australia and New Zealand!
They are held in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.

The market was FREE entry for all and featured brilliant live music, with a cafe and bar open all day to sit and relax. This I have to admit was my other half's favourite bit, although he did walk two paces behind me without muttering anything - bless. As you can guess these kind of events aren't really his cup of tea.

It was so inspiring to wander round and see such talent.

Next Market Dates for 2010
Sydney held at CarriageWorks:
Friday 3rd & Saturday 4th December

Brisbane held at The Old Museum:
Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th November

Here's a link to a brilliant website that give far more detail than I could about these event's http://www.thefinderskeepers.com/melbourne-markets.php

There's something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...