“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 6 February 2015

Paint Party Friday... Sunrise Watercolour and Valentine Postie

Hello Party People... I managed to finish the sunrise watercolour I brought to show and tell last week, so here it is...
I'm late coming to link up today and I can't stay long because we (that is my daughter and I) are keeping the romance alive out there. 
My daughter's art and illustration business is well and truly flying. 
So much so that I've had to leave household chores (heartbroken... NOT!) and everything that's on my current to do list to give her a hand. 

Here's my daughter with the cards and presents for one postal run.

 As you can see there's a fair few love birds out there...

It's warming to see such affection out there especially when everything's chilly, frosticles and covered with snow. 
But take heart spring seems to be taking a peek... 
There's a slight warmth in the sun light AND we've already added an hour to our day light.

We're getting ready for my daughter's first craft fair, so as many of you will already know... there's masses to organise and prep to do so I must fly.
Have a wonderful weekend and I will come to visit all who visit me... promise!
It might take me some time and I am aware that I've still got some PPF peeps to visit from last week... but I will 
Paint Party Friday 
 Toodleloo for now

19 comments:

  1. That is a superb painting Denise, I actually thought it was a photograph! You're SO talented ((hugs)). And it obviously runs in the family ~ Bravo Nic!! That's a fabulous bundle for the postie to deliver, lang may it continue :o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Mo, I really enjoyed painting this one and thankfully I'm happy with the outcome (you know that doesn't happen very often)
      We had a brilliant craft fair and had a great time. I think it was a brilliant experience for her. All the exhibitors are so friendly and helpful.
      The orders are still flying in and she's now been given a postal sack from the ladies in the post office. Two bags full today!
      Thanks for your lovely comments and support
      Have a great week with lots of creativity (and spring weather) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely sunrise and wonderful your daughter is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine,
      We've had superb sunrises and sunsets this year... so my camera has been working overtime!
      Lots of orders are flooding in for my daughter so she's busy but loving it.
      Have a great week and thanks for popping back to my place ;D

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous painting and beautiful pic of your daughter! Have fun at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise lovely to see spring flowers showing their heads! The sunrise watercolor really has something special about it. Very romantic and atmospheric. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful painting! Your daughter takes after you obviously.! Wishing her lots of success

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful painting Neesie, lovely photos and all the best to your darling daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful painting. All the best for your daughter, lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab painting Neesie! So happy to hear daughter's cards and gifts are flying off the shelf. ;) Warm hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your painting is glorious, my dear friend! I love your very artistic and story telling photographs too. Congratulations to your daughter, and her faithful assistant, on her growing business!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous painting! I love trees and your sky is the perfect backdrop. Glad your daughter's art is taking off so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! Your daughter is adorable, too! So glad she is doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sunrise watercolor is so beautiful.
    Not only that, but the mood it expresses (to me) is equally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful painting! Love those tall trees! It's great that your daughter's business is doing so well, looks like she's having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both are so talented. Love this painting, Nessie. I peeked at your daughter's website and love her illustrations as well. Have a lovely day together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Nessie I am so excited for her! Now get your art out there with her!! Love everything you produce too!! Great photos too! I always say the UK has weather much like us here in western Canada!! Poor flowers don't know what to do...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...