“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Muff-in-Boots

After I'd washed and polished the wood floor yesterday, Muffin for the first time fell down the stairs. This has never happened before, so perhaps I was over zealous with the mop!
But in my defence, she was in a rush to get down to the front door and worked up into quite a tizzy (what's new?) so maybe I shouldn't feel so guilty?
I had purchased these little sockets for her a few months ago, but didn't feel it was necessary to put them on, but after this mishap I thought I'd give them a go.....

As you can see...she wasn't impressed

I had no idea I'd be in for such a laugh.

She stood still for quite a time unable to work out what was happening. Then tentatively she took a few steps. Each step so over emphasised it was untrue. Like a real strutting prima donna - all that was missing was the tutu. And don't worry I'm not going there!
The socks were enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...