“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas Pud Painting

There has been an incredible amount of sport on in our place this weekend, which is just the motivation and incentive that I need.
No not to get physical, fit or anything along those lines... now that would be too much to ask. 
It just means that I have no excuse but to play with my paints to my hearts content!

 Don't ask me why I chose to paint Christmas puds because firstly, I've just finished eating a huge Sunday roast dinner and secondly, I don't even eat Christmas puds! 
Do you ever have that happen... that you get and idea and just have to go with it when there's really no logic to it? 
I'm going to link up with Alexandra over at her Blue Chair Diary blog today.
Alexandra is creating illustrations for her very own Christmas Illo Advent and she has some fantastic cute illustrations.
It's not the best time of day to take photographs, but then it's dark by 4pm at the moment, so there's not many hours of daylight in which to capture an image. 
I've tried to be loose with this painting... something I find very hard to do. 

I hope you've had a great weekend and are ready for a fun packed week ahead.
Thanks for your visit and I hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love your christmas pud painting so much! It really makes me feel festive and Christmassy probably because of the culinary delights we will have soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice puddings! The holly sprigs are the perfect touch. Loosening up when you paint is the hardest thing to learn, or maybe second hardest, after Stop Fiddling With It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are lovely. I haven't tried one, but they look yummy and beautifully drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had a Xmas pudding, they don't look appealing lol

    you paintings of them are nice tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so festive and good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE Christmas puddings! You don't eat them? I'll have yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this a plum pudding? It really looks good enough to eat!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never even heard of a Christmas pud, but they look interesting. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Neesie - Your puds are looking good, no doubt a home made one?!
    Have a good week
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...