“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 26 September 2011

Junior Masterchef - Series 2 begins.....





I am sooooooooooooo excited that a new series of Masterchef started last night here in Melbourne. This is to be the second series of the Junior Masterchef Challenge and if last year is anything to go by, we're in for a treat with these cheflets!
I keep saying it but I just can't get over how these kids can cook.....I mean REALLY cook. I'm in awe of them.
I just wish I'd started to experiment in the kitchen as early as some of these kids. It's amazing to see what they can do. If you don't believe me take a look... mastercheflets
All of the presenters are superb and aren't in anyway patronising. They are so encouraging and adding their little helpful hints along the way, so its not just soft and fluffy stuff.
If the contestant fails to be picked they all leave with presents so it softens the blow at missing out on progressing further in the competition. So there's not too many tears, but I must confess I had a tear when they were picked and you saw their pure joy being hugged by their family. It's on again tonight so I'm away to hide the remote....
Its mine....all MINE.....MMMwwwwwhhhhhhaAAAaaaa! {evil laugh}...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...