“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Get your lovely lemons.....

I wish you could have seen my other half's eyes light up yesterday, when a friend came to call with a huge bag of lemons from the tree in their garden.
I could see his mind calculating how many potential lemon tarts could be made from the bag.
They certainly put my little tree into the shade.....
They are sooooooo juicy, smell really amazing
and they were HUGE!
For the classic Lemon Tart recipe see my previous blog August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...