“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 24 January 2011

Riding off into the Sunset.....

I give in....my laptop appears to be sick and in need of help, so I've booked an appointment for a checkup this morning....

I love my laptop but after hours of painful TLC yesterday admit defeat. Nothing gets me more worked up than when these contraptions don't want to play. Yep, that's how angry I was - no more luveyduvy words until its fixed. Harsh I know.

I'm hope its nothing too serious though because I would be devastated.
I really hope that I won't be riding off into the sunset......never to be seen again....I was just getting into this blogging life!


My laptop is two years old and used soooooooooooo much, I suppose its time for a health check.
You just get so used to them being there and doing what you ask.
Wish us luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...