“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 14 January 2011

Queensland Floods

I feel compelled to comment on the absolutely unbelievable events that have been unfolding in Queensland over the last week or so. Some of the stories and news footage are heart wrenching but at the same time I've been so impressed with the Australian spirit.

These photo's were taken of the creek near our home. Hearing the fast flowing water and seeing it rise and fall so quickly just doesn't compare but it is a reminder of what people are having to suffering in Queensland at the moment.


Also spare a thought and prayer for the Brazil and Sri Lanka victims.
What is happening to the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...