“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 10 January 2011

Happy New Year to you all

Phewph...2011!


New year with a new look to my blog. I hope you like the new header.


I've got lots of plans for the coming months and hope to share them all with you.

To kick things off I thought I'd just share this photo with you. I loved the texture, pattern and colour of the bark with the orange flower behind. It was taken by my daughter whilst visiting on one of our doggy walks. As you can see, her camera is superior than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...