“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 17 January 2011

Hedgeley Dene Gardens

I had enormous pleasure showing my daughter one of my favourite walks recently.

Hedgeley Dene Gardens ticked all the boxes for me, right from my first meanderings. Beautifully kept gardens, trees, flowers, wildlife and manicured lawns, stretching invitingly before you and all within an easy stroll from coffee shops and cafes. What more could you want?

Each time I visit, there's always something new to see and admire.


The bridge gave shelter from the hot sun to a mother and her four ducklings......



























And here's the star of the show.......
For more information and the history of Hedgeley Dene Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...