“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 31 January 2011

Re-united at last....

So the outcome of both the Tennis and the Cricket on Sunday, wasn't quite what I wanted and probably the least said the better really, but I'm okay.

The main reason being, I've just been reunited with my laptop again....Yeah!


It's got a clean bill of health once more and although things look slightly different, I'm trying to re-familiarise myself. I'll just get back to re-installing etc but thought this beautiful orchid photo I took over the weekend had to be posted. I hope you like it too.



I just love the way the afternoon light coming in from the hallway highlighted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...