“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 31 October 2011

Melbourne Cup Parade.....

Not much time for words today, but thought I'd post the photo's from the Melbourne Cup Parade which took place yesterday.....
We didn't particularly envisage watching the parade, but on our way to the Immigration Museum to see the 'On their Own' Exhibition we timed it perfectly for the start.
We exited Flinders Street Station right into Federation Square.....and the Parade began....





The Pipe Band sounded great....




The Melbourne Cup....






Some of the previous Melbourne Cup Winners even joined in....



I seriously don't think this jockey has a hope of winning....






Little cutie...





Must dash....got to get ready for today's events....
Good Luck and enjoy your day whatever you get up to ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...